This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Roadshow:
Katowice, 05th December 2014
Production of machines and devices is characterized by the great complexity of production processes. Of great interest to entrepreneurs in this industry is the Lean Manufacturing concept, i.e. slimmed production, which reduces unnecessary costs and significantly increases the effectiveness of implemented processes.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Advanced production planning accounting for machine and human resources (APS);
- Advanced production scheduling – Gantt charts;
- Variant production handling (CTO);
- Handling of discrete manufacturing (MTO, order-based);
- Material list management (BOM);
- Actual settlement of production costs as compared to normative settlement;
- Technological change and technological documentation management (PDM);
- Cooperation handling;
- Multi-variant final product handling;
- Batch tracking and serial number handling;
- Servicing and complaints;
- Product life cycle management from the concept to disposal (PLM).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Substantive department directors, i.a. technical production, operation maintenance, construction;
- Managers of automation and IT departments;
- Engineering staff: Automation specialists, electricians, designers, mechanics, programmers
and production line operators.