This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Conference:
Virtual Trip – Wrocław, Block I
We invite to Virtual Trip 2016!
Inteligentna fabryka – pełna automatyzacja przemysłu.
Virtual travel among several hundred IT investment projects for the third time becomes the main subject of a conference organized by Synergy Poland for manufacturing enterprises.
This year’s event will begin at Haston Hotel in Wroclaw, which will be the STAGE FOUR – the fourth step in IT solution selection. That is the most unusual and mysterious stage – explain the organizers of conference – some of managers spend there a few years, the other ones after the situation analysis re-evaluate own attitude and start selection from the beginning.
STAGE FOUR in Wroclaw will take the participants to another dimension of reality, so they could see available on the Polish market IT solutions and know the other entrepreneurs opinion about them. The participants will receive entrance tickets to many interesting places, where they can prepare themselves to IT system selection.
According to analytical data of the BPC Group, 64% of companies still use the ERP class solution model in production management. Many companies (18%) still use Excel-based solutions in the field of manufacturing. The levels of use of specialised solutions, dedicated to manufacturing, was as follows:
- 21% use MES class solutions;
- 28% use SCADA systems;
- 31% use workflow and traffic management applications (CMMS);
- 13% use APS class systems;
- 7% use the RFID technology.
Investments of companies are related mainly to plans regarding implementation of MES, CMMS, APS class solutions, as well as of industrial automation systems. These companies also started replacements projects related to the entire ERP class system (25%), mainly because of the manufacturing field or implementation of the production management module only (8%).
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Advanced production planning and scheduling (APS);
- Real-time data collection of the production process (MES);
- Measurement and analysis of key business indices (i.a.: OEE, KPI);
- Production processes visualisation (SCADA);
- Operations maintenance (CMMS);
- Utilities consumption monitoring;
- Production processes automation and optimization;
- Genealogy, tracking the product life cycle (traceability).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Substantive department directors, i.a. technical production, operation maintenance, construction;
- Managers of automation and IT departments;
- Engineering staff: Automation specialists, electricians, designers, mechanics, programmers
and production line operators.