This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Conference:
Virtual Trip – Wrocław, Block IV
We invite to Virtual Trip 2016!
Efektywne analizy danych oraz workflow.
Virtual travel among several hundred IT investment projects for the third time becomes the main subject of a conference organized by Synergy Poland for manufacturing enterprises.
This year’s event will begin at Haston Hotel in Wroclaw, which will be the STAGE FOUR – the fourth step in IT solution selection. That is the most unusual and mysterious stage – explain the organizers of conference – some of managers spend there a few years, the other ones after the situation analysis re-evaluate own attitude and start selection from the beginning.
STAGE FOUR in Wroclaw will take the participants to another dimension of reality, so they could see available on the Polish market IT solutions and know the other entrepreneurs opinion about them. The participants will receive entrance tickets to many interesting places, where they can prepare themselves to IT system selection.
Enterprises generate a growing number of various kinds of data and information. These can be found not only in ERP class systems, but also in a number of supplementary application solutions, integrated or not with the primary system, i.e. the ERP.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Automation of cost invoice flow and other internal and external documents;
- Efficient workflow management inside of the company;
- Enterprise Content Management;
- Documents archiving;
- How to report and analyze data form different sources efficiently,
without necessity of support from IT department;
- Planning and budgeting – support of controlling department;
- Data warehouses;
- Business Intelligence and competitive advantage building;
- Projects management (schedule, milestones).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Directors of substantive divisions of enterprises, i.a., finance, controlling,
quality control, development, sales, production;
- Managers of IT departments;
- Persons participating in the process of selecting IT solutions in the company.