This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you
for a thematic block of Synergy Days:
Synergy Days – Warszawa, Block II
Efektywna produkcja w ERP – czy to możliwe?
is nationwide information exchange forum between decision-makers of large and medium-sized enterprises and IT solution suppliers. The event will gather several hundred managers from across the country, who plan investment in advanced IT systems. Edition of the year 2016 will be organized under the slogan: IT solutions in Poland. How to choose?
During Synergy Days 2016:
- Will be presented 80 advanced IT systems for whole enterprise management or its strategic areas such as: production, logistics or management analytics;
- Will be provided 50 individual meetings where the entrepreneurs will describe their needs towards IT systems and problems in terms of computerization;
- Will be organized international discussion panel with producers and providers of IT systems, who want to invest in Poland.
The event is supported by several dozen media patronages, which are industry portals and specialized magazines. The Honorary Patrons of Synergy Days are the Embassies of different European countries and voivodeships Marshals.
Enterprises generate a growing number of various kinds of data and information. These can be found not only in ERP class systems, but also in a number of supplementary application solutions, integrated or not with the primary system, i.e. the ERP.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- New ERP trends and technologies;
- Workflow – document management in the company;
- Advanced production planning and scheduling with limited resources
(machine, sockets, raw materials, employees);
- Simulation of the production plan and formulating the calculation;
- Construction-technological documentation supervision and integration
with PDM, CAx solutions;
- Production preparation, BOM creation – this is where everything starts;
- Balancing material needs and production resources;
- Production settlement including actual costs of product manufacturing;
- Registration of the actual production completion broken down to operation,
the employee and work post;
- Registration of inconsistencies in the manufacturing process;
- Analysis of labour intensity of order implementation,
analysis of employee effectiveness.
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Directors of substantive divisions of enterprises, i.a., finance, controlling,
quality control, development, sales, production;
- Managers of IT departments;
- Persons participating in the process of selecting IT solutions in the company.