This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you
for a thematic block of Synergy Days:
Synergy Days – Warszawa, Block III
Efektywne analizy danych oraz workflow.
is nationwide information exchange forum between decision-makers of large and medium-sized enterprises and IT solution suppliers. The event will gather several hundred managers from across the country, who plan investment in advanced IT systems. Edition of the year 2016 will be organized under the slogan: IT solutions in Poland. How to choose?
During Synergy Days 2016:
- Will be presented 80 advanced IT systems for whole enterprise management or its strategic areas such as: production, logistics or management analytics;
- Will be provided 50 individual meetings where the entrepreneurs will describe their needs towards IT systems and problems in terms of computerization;
- Will be organized international discussion panel with producers and providers of IT systems, who want to invest in Poland.
The event is supported by several dozen media patronages, which are industry portals and specialized magazines. The Honorary Patrons of Synergy Days are the Embassies of different European countries and voivodeships Marshals.
Enterprises generate a growing number of various kinds of data and information. These can be found not only in ERP class systems, but also in a number of supplementary application solutions, integrated or not with the primary system, i.e. the ERP.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Automation of cost invoice flow and other internal and external documents;
- Efficient workflow management inside of the company;
- Enterprise Content Management;
- Documents archiving;
- How to report and analyze data form different sources efficiently,
without necessity of support from IT department;
- Planning and budgeting – support of controlling department;
- Data warehouses;
- Business Intelligence and competitive advantage building;
- Projects management (schedule, milestones).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Directors of substantive divisions of enterprises, i.a., finance, controlling,
quality control, development, sales, production;
- Managers of IT departments;
- Persons participating in the process of selecting IT solutions in the company.