This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Conference:
Chorzów, 21st February 2017
Enterprises generate a growing number of various kinds of data and information. These can be found not only in ERP class systems, but also in a number of supplementary application solutions, integrated or not with the primary system, i.e. the ERP.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- New ERP trends and technologies;
- Workflow – document management in the company;
- Advanced production planning and scheduling with limited resources
(machine, sockets, raw materials, employees);
- Simulation of the production plan and formulating the calculation;
- Construction-technological documentation supervision and integration
with PDM, CAx solutions;
- Production preparation, BOM creation – this is where everything starts;
- Balancing material needs and production resources;
- Production settlement including actual costs of product manufacturing;
- Registration of the actual production completion broken down to operation,
the employee and work post;
- Registration of inconsistencies in the manufacturing process;
- Analysis of labour intensity of order implementation,
analysis of employee effectiveness.
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Directors of substantive divisions of enterprises, i.a., finance, controlling,
quality control, development, sales, production;
- Managers of IT departments;
- Persons participating in the process of selecting IT solutions in the company.