Kliknij tutaj, aby przejść do polskiej strony niniejszego Spotkania Edukacyjnego,
gdzie można znaleźć wszystkie opisy oraz więcej informacji w języku polskim.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Conference:
Wrocław, 09th March 2017 – Block I
Intelligent manufacturing plant – complex industry automation.
(CERTIFIED BPC GROUP TRAINING)
– high-tech revolution, which the Polish market needs to challange. Factories have to be more intelligent, production more efficient and the customers better served. The information flow should be faster between particular elements of the enterprise: employees, manufacturing infrastructure, IT systems. To boost the realization of intelligent factory idea, it is necessary to select proper and use adequate IT tools and IT technologies, which are able to operate in real-time.
Participants of the Conference will receive knowledge about main assumptions of Industry 4.0 and IT solutions, which support this trend.
The cycle of educational meetings with specialization of "Production":
According to analytical data of the BPC Group, 64% of companies still use the ERP class solution model in production management. Many companies (18%) still use Excel-based solutions in the field of manufacturing. The levels of use of specialised solutions, dedicated to manufacturing, was as follows:
- 21% use MES class solutions;
- 28% use SCADA systems;
- 31% use workflow and traffic management applications (CMMS);
- 13% use APS class systems;
- 7% use the RFID technology.
Investments of companies are related mainly to plans regarding implementation of MES, CMMS, APS class solutions, as well as of industrial automation systems. These companies also started replacements projects related to the entire ERP class system (25%), mainly because of the manufacturing field or implementation of the production management module only (8%).
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Advanced production planning and scheduling (APS);
- Real-time data collection of the production process (MES);
- Measurement and analysis of key business indices (i.a.: OEE, KPI);
- Production processes visualisation (SCADA);
- Operations maintenance (CMMS);
- Utilities consumption monitoring;
- Production processes automation and optimization;
- Genealogy, tracking the product life cycle (traceability).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Substantive department directors, i.a. technical production, operation maintenance, construction;
- Managers of automation and IT departments;
- Engineering staff: Automation specialists, electricians, designers, mechanics, programmers
and production line operators.