This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Conference:
Katowice, 19th September 2019
According to analytical data of the BPC Group, 64% of companies still use the ERP class solution model in production management. Many companies (18%) still use Excel-based solutions in the field of manufacturing. The levels of use of specialised solutions, dedicated to manufacturing, was as follows:
- 21% use MES class solutions;
- 28% use SCADA systems;
- 31% use workflow and traffic management applications (CMMS);
- 13% use APS class systems;
- 7% use the RFID technology.
Investments of companies are related mainly to plans regarding implementation of MES, CMMS, APS class solutions, as well as of industrial automation systems. These companies also started replacements projects related to the entire ERP class system (25%), mainly because of the manufacturing field or implementation of the production management module only (8%).
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Advanced production planning and scheduling (APS);
- Real-time data collection of the production process (MES);
- Measurement and analysis of key business indices (i.a.: OEE, KPI);
- Production processes visualisation (SCADA);
- Operations maintenance (CMMS);
- Utilities consumption monitoring;
- Production processes automation and optimization;
- Genealogy, tracking the product life cycle (traceability).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Substantive department directors, i.a. technical production, operation maintenance, construction;
- Managers of automation and IT departments;
- Engineering staff: Automation specialists, electricians, designers, mechanics, programmers
and production line operators.