This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Conference:
Stalowa Wola, 21st November 2019
Enterprises generate a growing number of various kinds of data and information. These can be found not only in ERP class systems, but also in a number of supplementary application solutions, integrated or not with the primary system, i.e. the ERP.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Automation of cost invoice flow and other internal and external documents;
- Efficient workflow management inside of the company;
- Enterprise Content Management;
- Documents archiving;
- How to report and analyze data form different sources efficiently,
without necessity of support from IT department;
- Planning and budgeting – support of controlling department;
- Data warehouses;
- Business Intelligence and competitive advantage building;
- Projects management (schedule, milestones).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Directors of substantive divisions of enterprises, i.a., finance, controlling,
quality control, development, sales, production;
- Managers of IT departments;
- Persons participating in the process of selecting IT solutions in the company.
The registration for this Educational Meeting is open.
In order to register, please view the Registration