This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you
for a thematic block of Synergy Days:
Synergy Days – Day I, Block IV
Sprawne i optymalne zarządzanie procesami logistycznymi
szansą na zmniejszenie kosztów i poprawę jakości obsługi klienta.
Nearly 30% of spedition companies cooperating with BPC Group plans optimisation of business costs through implementation of ERP class systems. Companies want to reduce their idle runs and to monitor their costs. The most important functionalities of the new IT solution, according to said companies, include route and vehicle tracking and driver working time management. Managers of spedition companies include invoicing and reporting support, delivery confirmations, the ability to use the system using just a web browser in the most often listed functionalities of the desired system.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Warehouse loading and unloading optimization;
- Warehouse management support at the operational and management level;
- Limiting storage-related costs;
- Increasing the warehouse and warehouse staff efficiency;
- Shortening order preparation time;
- Application of bar code technologies, RFID, DPM, voice systems;
- Delivery chain management;
- Flow of goods and logistic process management in a dispersed, multi-branch structure;
- Vehicle fleet management, keeping records of vehicles and transport costs;
- Logistics audit as an effective way to identify warehouse potential and needs;
- Track&Trace; Control.
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Substantive department directors, i.a. logistics, warehouse, transport;
- Distribution Centre Heads;
- Managers of IT departments;
- Persons participating in the process of selecting IT solutions in the company.
is a national educational project, entitled "Unikaj Nieudanych Wdrożeń" (Avoid Failed Implementations
). More than 400 entrepreneurs will participate, based around Poland, who, in the 2nd half of 2015 and 2016, plan to invest in modern IT solutions, supporting management of the whole organisation, or strategic areas thereof such as: production, logistics or managerial analytics. During Synergy Days solutions will be presented of more than 50 producers and suppliers, representing both international corporations and native IT companies, of advanced IT systems, dedicated to companies operating in those fields. The event is supported by a few dozen media patrons, i.e. professional Internet portals and specialist magazines.
The main goal of the Synergy Days organizers is to prepare entrepreneurs to choose advanced IT solutions. Participants will be informed on the dangers they may encounter at every stage of selecting IT systems and suppliers. The goal will be completed by:
- The Inauguration of the BPC Analytic Report;
- Training on the methods and techniques of protection against
traps set by suppliers during advanced IT solutions selection;
- Presentations of a few dozen IT systems that support management of critical
substantive areas in the organization such as: management of the whole company,
production, logistics and warehouse, managerial analytics.
Synergy Days are divided into eight thematic blocks: