This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you
for a thematic block of Synergy Days:
Synergy Days – Day II, Block I
Nowoczesne rozwiązania informatyczne odpowiedzią
na wyzwania i potrzeby branży spożywczej
The food industry is subject to rigorous sanitary and EU standards, such as HACCP, GMP and GHP. In addition, the production of safe food involves the need to restore its sources and quality control. The market offers a number of specialist IT tools, which provide automatic support for key business areas.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Legal and economic requirements in the food industry, and IT solutions;
- Implementation of quality standards such as: HACCP, GHP, GMP, ISO, BRC, IFS;
- Registration of material flow with detailed records of product batches (traceability),
including recording events during production (including critical CCP parameters);
- Handling of intermediate and by-products;
- Formula and goods production technology management;
- Continuous TKW calculations;
- Advanced planning and production settlement;
- Handling of variable product weight;
- Creation product sets;
- Formulating promotional-marketing initiatives;
- Purchases planning and handling of raw material purchasing;
- Planning with regards to a time limit;
- Managing the term of validity;
- Recipe reversal;
- Settlement according to hot carcass weight (Pol. waga bita ciepła – WBC);
- Delivery chain management;
- Warehouse management adhering to FIFO, FEFO principles.
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Directors of substantive divisions of enterprises, i.a., finance, controlling,
quality control, development, sales, production;
- Managers of IT departments;
- Persons participating in the process of selecting IT solutions in the company.
is a national educational project, entitled "Unikaj Nieudanych Wdrożeń" (Avoid Failed Implementations
). More than 400 entrepreneurs will participate, based around Poland, who, in the 2nd half of 2015 and 2016, plan to invest in modern IT solutions, supporting management of the whole organisation, or strategic areas thereof such as: production, logistics or managerial analytics. During Synergy Days solutions will be presented of more than 50 producers and suppliers, representing both international corporations and native IT companies, of advanced IT systems, dedicated to companies operating in those fields. The event is supported by a few dozen media patrons, i.e. professional Internet portals and specialist magazines.
The main goal of the Synergy Days organizers is to prepare entrepreneurs to choose advanced IT solutions. Participants will be informed on the dangers they may encounter at every stage of selecting IT systems and suppliers. The goal will be completed by:
- The Inauguration of the BPC Analytic Report;
- Training on the methods and techniques of protection against
traps set by suppliers during advanced IT solutions selection;
- Presentations of a few dozen IT systems that support management of critical
substantive areas in the organization such as: management of the whole company,
production, logistics and warehouse, managerial analytics.
Synergy Days are divided into eight thematic blocks: