This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you
for a thematic block of Synergy Days:
Synergy Days – Day II, Block II
Zintegrowane systemy IT w przedsiębiorstwach produkcyjnych w ujęciu zarządzania
produkcją i kontrolą jakości w sektorze branży maszynowej/metalowej/automotive.
Production of machines and devices is characterized by the great complexity of production processes. Of great interest to entrepreneurs in this industry is the Lean Manufacturing concept, i.e. slimmed production, which reduces unnecessary costs and significantly increases the effectiveness of implemented processes.
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Advanced production planning accounting for machine and human resources (APS);
- Advanced production scheduling – Gantt charts;
- Variant production handling (CTO);
- Handling of discrete manufacturing (MTO, order-based);
- Material list management (BOM);
- Actual settlement of production costs as compared to normative settlement;
- Technological change and technological documentation management (PDM);
- Cooperation handling;
- Multi-variant final product handling;
- Batch tracking and serial number handling;
- Servicing and complaints;
- Product life cycle management from the concept to disposal (PLM).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Substantive department directors, i.a. technical production, operation maintenance, construction;
- Managers of automation and IT departments;
- Engineering staff: Automation specialists, electricians, designers, mechanics, programmers
and production line operators.
is a national educational project, entitled "Unikaj Nieudanych Wdrożeń" (Avoid Failed Implementations
). More than 400 entrepreneurs will participate, based around Poland, who, in the 2nd half of 2015 and 2016, plan to invest in modern IT solutions, supporting management of the whole organisation, or strategic areas thereof such as: production, logistics or managerial analytics. During Synergy Days solutions will be presented of more than 50 producers and suppliers, representing both international corporations and native IT companies, of advanced IT systems, dedicated to companies operating in those fields. The event is supported by a few dozen media patrons, i.e. professional Internet portals and specialist magazines.
The main goal of the Synergy Days organizers is to prepare entrepreneurs to choose advanced IT solutions. Participants will be informed on the dangers they may encounter at every stage of selecting IT systems and suppliers. The goal will be completed by:
- The Inauguration of the BPC Analytic Report;
- Training on the methods and techniques of protection against
traps set by suppliers during advanced IT solutions selection;
- Presentations of a few dozen IT systems that support management of critical
substantive areas in the organization such as: management of the whole company,
production, logistics and warehouse, managerial analytics.
Synergy Days are divided into eight thematic blocks: