This Educational Meeting is targeted to enterprises that are operating on the Polish market,
and so it will be conducted in Polish language. Click Here to proceed to its domestic website,
where you can find expanded descriptions and more information in Polish.
BPC GROUP POLAND would like to invite you for a Conference:
Chorzów, 20th June 2017
According to analytical data of the BPC Group, 64% of companies still use the ERP class solution model in production management. Many companies (18%) still use Excel-based solutions in the field of manufacturing. The levels of use of specialised solutions, dedicated to manufacturing, was as follows:
- 21% use MES class solutions;
- 28% use SCADA systems;
- 31% use workflow and traffic management applications (CMMS);
- 13% use APS class systems;
- 7% use the RFID technology.
Investments of companies are related mainly to plans regarding implementation of MES, CMMS, APS class solutions, as well as of industrial automation systems. These companies also started replacements projects related to the entire ERP class system (25%), mainly because of the manufacturing field or implementation of the production management module only (8%).
During the meeting the following issues shall be presented:
We would like to invite company board members and management staff
- Advanced production planning and scheduling (APS);
- Real-time data collection of the production process (MES);
- Measurement and analysis of key business indices (i.a.: OEE, KPI);
- Production processes visualisation (SCADA);
- Operations maintenance (CMMS);
- Utilities consumption monitoring;
- Production processes automation and optimization;
- Genealogy, tracking the product life cycle (traceability).
to take part in the meeting, and in particular:
- Chairmen and board members of companies in the SME and corporate sector;
- Substantive department directors, i.a. technical production, operation maintenance, construction;
- Managers of automation and IT departments;
- Engineering staff: Automation specialists, electricians, designers, mechanics, programmers
and production line operators.
■ Synergy Days 2017
is nationwide forum of information exchange between decision-makers of Polish enterprises and IT solution providers. The event will gather several hundred managers from whole Poland, who plan to invest in hi-tech IT solutions.
The 2017 edition will be organized under the heading: IT Systems in Poland – how to choose?
The idea of this year event is to show the enterprises a directions of IT infrastructure development and IT systems, which meet the assumptions of modern organization in accordance with Industry 4.0
During Synergy Days 2017 will be held:
- International Industry 4.0 debate, where will be discussed current IT infrastructure of Polish and foreign enterprises in accordance with Industry 4.0 concept. In discussion will take part producers of advanced IT solutions from Finland, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic and Poland.
- Logistics 4.0 Debate – Smart Factory of XXI century. Discussion involving solution vendors and entrepreneurs on use of the latest trends and technology in internal logistics, i.a. IoT, Augmented Reality.
- Cycle of individual consulting with BPC Group analytics. The enterprises struggling with advanced IT solutions selection will have an opportunity to obtain information about IT solutions available on the market and specialization of the vendors, together with guidance on RFP (request for proposal) creation.
- Premiere of book publication "IT Systems in Poland – how to choose?", which is directed to the SME’s market. The publication will include description of 100 IT solutions, supporting management of whole organization, production, warehouse & logistics. The entrepreneurs will have a chance to get knowledge how to prepare request for proposal and how to select solution that is optimally tailored to company needs.
- Presentation of over a dozen IT systems, which support management of most important merit areas in organization, such as: whole enterprise management, production, warehouse & logistics, management analysis.